Perfect for high-volume operations, the Frymaster GF40 fryer can hold 50 pounds of oil in its open frypot, and it comes with two baskets. Its open design is quicker to clean than tube pots since it does not have tubes and burners submerged in the oil; however, it is less energy efficient because the heating element is outside the fry pot and does not come in contact with oil. Its Master Jet burners cover a large area, evenly distributing heat. To keep temperatures consistent throughout, a probe in the oil monitors and adjusts the burners as needed.
A backsplash keeps the wall and surroundings from being splashed on or contaminated, and this unit does not need to be plugged into an electrical outlet since it uses millivolt controls. The tank's sloping bottom moves crumbs into the deep cold zone under the heating elements to ensure sediment is not burned, maintaining the oil's flavor and keeping food fresh. To resist scrapes and corrosion, the Frymaster GF40 fryer has a stainless steel frypot, door, and cabinet. The frypot and cold zone can be wiped clean, while a drain streamlines the cleaning process. For mobility, the unit comes on casters with adjustable legs.
- 50-lb. oil capacity
- Open-pot design does not have tubes or burners in the oil so the bottom is accessible for cleaning
- Millivolt temperature control
- Cabinet, door, and frypot are constructed of durable stainless steel
- Probe measures oil temperature and automatically adjusts burners
- Sloping bottom and deep cold zone collect food particles to prevent them from burning
- 11⁄4-in. IPS, ball-type drain
- Oil is heated evenly by the Master Jet burner heat transfer system
- 2 frying baskets
- 6-in. adjustable legs
- Casters for mobility
- 3⁄4-in. NPT gas connection
- 122,000 BTU
- CSA and CSA Gas-fired listed; NSF certified
Dimensions & Utilities
- Frying area: 15 in. L x 14 in. W x 5 in. D
- Overall: 155⁄8 in. W x 307⁄8 in. D x 461⁄8 in. H
- Heated by natural gas
Fryer, NG gas, floor model, 50 lb. capacity, open-pot design, millivolt controls, master jet burner, temperature probe, 1-1/4" IPS ball type drain valve, includes: rack-type basket support, basket hanger, flue deflector & twin baskets, stainless steel frypot, door & cabinet, legs & casters, 122,000 BTU, NSF, CSA
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.