The Heavy Duty Restaurant Range Series by American Range was designed for continuous rugged use and performance. All the latest technology is incorporated to give you the best value for your money.
You need power? We give it to you with 32,000 BTU/hr. open burners, and 20,000 BTU/hr. griddle burners, something you normally see with institutional series ranges. All Stainless Steel exterior is a standard feature for longevity and easy cleaning.
Quality, dependability and customer satisfaction make American Range the ultimate choice.
Features & Specifications:
- Also available with griddle & charbroiler combinations on cook top & convection oven underneath
- Heavy gauge welded frame construction
- 12” x 12” sectioned cast iron top grates
- Porcelain oven interior
- 100% safety oven pilot
- 6” chrome plated steel legs
- Includes adjustable feet (casters available, call for details)
- Cavity depth will accommodate full size sheet pan, front to back
- Sturdy, welded front frame provides stability to the range
- Pull-off stainless steel door for easy cleaning
- Thermostat controls temperature from 150°F to 500°F
- One chrome plated oven rack (additional racks optional)
- 227,000 BTUs in total
- Matchless push button ignition to light a standing pilot
- Other cooking configurations available (refer to sheet below)
- Made in USA
- 1 year limited warranty for parts and labour
- ETL certified
Dimensions:Width: 36 in.
Depth: 26.5 in.
Height: 36 in.
Weight: 420 lbs
**Please note, this item may require an extra 5 to 7 business days for processing. This may delay shipment of the whole order if purchased with other items.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.