Single Carbon Block Filter with Polyphosphate
- Enhances appearance, taste, and quality of water and ice
- Built-in scale inhibitor monitors and reduces water hardness and scale
- Gradient density carbon block filter captures dirt, fine sediment, and chlorine
- 0.5 micron rating
- Recommend a replacement filter after 6 months or 27,000 gal.
- Maximum service flow rate: 2.1 gal./min.
- Required incoming water pressure: 25-125 PSI
- Required incoming water temperature: 35-100 degrees F
- Dimensions: 3.5 in. dia. x 15.5 in. H
- NSF certified
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.