FEATURESEverest, founded on a principle of continual improvement, is committed to bringing the best of the commercial refrigeration industry to its customers around the world through innovative products designed with reliability, durability and serviceability in mind.
Everest was established in Carson, California, in 2002 as a commercial foodservice equipment manufacturer. Everest's product lines have expanded to cover the demands of the global commercial foodservice equipment industry by adding new models every year. All of Everest's products for worldwide distribution are manufactured in our South Korea factory. The factory was founded in 1984 as a HVAC products and HVAC safety components manufacturer. For more than two decades, our factory has grown its manufacturing capabilities and know-how by adding new products, ranging from HVAC components, walk-in panels and commercial refrigerators. Our factories feature the most technologically advanced and automated assembly lines in the industry.
- Digital control and monitoring system that maintains optimum temperature by quickly reacting to temperature changes (33 F to 55 F)
- Heavy duty stainless steel interior and exterior, and galvanized steel finished bottom and back wall of exterior
- High quality 15 gauge stainless steel worktop
- 12 gauge sheet metal caster brackets to support heavy weight on worktop
- Air chamber, vent system and high heat insulation tech-mat layer to withstand up to 500??F eliminating heat exchange inside cabinet
- Durable stainless steel corner guards
- Stainless steel top grips for easy and safe maneuverability of unit
- 2.5"ick high density foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- Removable side panel and slide-out condensing unit for convenient repair and maintenance
- Removable condenser air filter for easy cleaning
- Forced-air cooling with dual evaporator fan motors providing balanced airflow throughout cabinet to ensure faster temperature drop
- Energy efficient condensate drain pan assembly heated by high side copper tube
- Heavy duty stainless steel drawer frames with low friction bearing slides
- Six 5" overall height casters, front locking, standard for easy mobility
- Three additional front adjustable legs
- Warranty: 3 Year Parts & Labor | 5 Year Compressor.
|Height||20'' (Not including 5" Casters)|
|Capacity (Cu.Ft)||- cu/ft|
|# of Drawers||4|
|# of Pans||1*10|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Temperature Range||33 - 55 F|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.