Everest, founded on a principle of continual improvement, is committed to bringing the best of the commercial refrigeration industry to its customers around the world through innovative products designed with reliability, durability and serviceability in mind.
Everest was established in Carson, California, in 2002 as a commercial foodservice equipment manufacturer. Everest's product lines have expanded to cover the demands of the global commercial foodservice equipment industry by adding new models every year. All of Everest's products for worldwide distribution are manufactured in our South Korea factory. The factory was founded in 1984 as a HVAC products and HVAC safety components manufacturer. For more than two decades, our factory has grown its manufacturing capabilities and know-how by adding new products, ranging from HVAC components, walk-in panels and commercial refrigerators. Our factories feature the most technologically advanced and automated assembly lines in the industry.
- Analog dial thermostat knob (33 F to 41 F)
- Heavy duty white coated steel interior and exterior, and galvanized steel finished top, bottom and back wall of exterior, high quality stainless steel interior floor
- 2.5" thick high density foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- Removable bottom grill and slide-out condensing unit for easy repair and maintenance
- Forced-air cooling with oversized evaporator fan motors providing balanced airflow throughout cabinet to ensure faster temperature drop
- Automatic self-closing doors by weight
- Removable doors and stainless steel door track for easy cleaning
- Low emitting double pane glass system reflects UV rays and improves insulation for maximized energy efficiency
- Vertical fluorescent interior lighting with on/off switch
- Epoxy coated wire shelves
- Adjustable screw legs for leveling
- Warranty: 3 Year Parts & Labor | 5 Year Compressor
|Height||78-7/8'' (Not including 5" Casters)|
|Capacity (Cu.Ft)||48 cu/ft|
|# of Doors||2|
|# of Shelves||8|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Compressor||1/2 + HP|
|Temperature Range||33 - 41 F|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.