- Digital temperature control & monitor system: Keep food products safe by maintaining constant temperatures. External digital display allows for easy monitoring.
- Hydrocarbon refrigerants (R-290): With innovative and eco-friendly technology, Turbo Air brings you hydrocarbon refrigerators designed to meet the new standards of the EPA and DOE in 2017. Hydrocarbon refrigerants do not deplete the ozone layer and have very low contribution to global warming (ODP-0, GWP-3).
- Side mount compressor unit: With compressors positioned on the side of the unit, our refrigerators can now be serviced without being moved. Our innovative, front breathing feature also allows this model to be highly efficient in narrow spaces.
- Exterior & interior of the cabinet: The Turbo Air J series boasts a stainless steel exterior (galvanized steel back and bottom). Interior is stainless steel floor with AL sides, back and AL door liners. It guarantees the utmost in cleanliness and long product life. The J series adds a touch of style to the most refined setting.
- High-density polyurethane insulation: The entire cabinet structure and solid doors are foamed-in-place using high density, CFC free polyurethane insulation.
- Ergonomically designed doors: Customers’ fatigue fades away with easy grip handles and doors that open effortlessly. These features along with self-closing doors make this the ultimate choice in customer convenience.
- Magnetic door gaskets: Magnetic door gaskets are of one-piece construction, removable without tools for ease of cleaning and replacement.
- Adjustable, heavy duty, PE (polyethylene) coated wire shelves
- LED interior lighting & fan control
- Easy open front grille with condenser cleaning brush kit: Front grille cover is easily removable without any tools, which makes condenser cleaning easy and convenient at any time. Handy condenser cleaning brush is included inside the front grille cover.
- Freezer holds -10°F ~ 0°F for the best in frozen food preservation
- Warranty: 2 Year Parts and Labor & 5 Years on Compressor
|Height||33-3/4'' (Including 5" casters)|
|# of Doors||2|
|# of Shelves||2|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Temperature Range||-10°F ~ 0°F|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.