• Self-Cleaning Condenser: The accumulation of dust in the condenser can cause the failure or breakdown of refrigerators. Refrigerators run normally until they reach a certain level of accumulation. At some point, when they are over the limit, their performance drops quickly resulting in damage to, or disposal of the stored products inside. The Self-Cleaning Condenser device keeps the condenser clean and prevents system failure by automatically brushing daily.
• Digital temperature control & monitor system:
• Hydrocarbon refrigerants (R-290): With innovative and eco-friendly technology, Turbo Air brings you hydrocarbon refrigerators designed to meet the new standards of the EPA and DOE in 2017. Hydrocarbon refrigerants do not deplete the ozone layer and have very low contribution to global warming (ODP-0, GWP-3).
• Stainless steel cabinet construction: The Turbo Air M3 freezer model boasts a stainless steel exterior (galvanized steel top, bottom and back) and AL interior with stainless steel floor. It guarantees the utmost in cleanliness and long product life. Sharp corners and edges have been rounded to reduce the risk of injury. The M3 adds a touch of style to the most refined setting.
• Adjustable, heavy duty, PE (polyethylene) coated wire shelves
• High-density polyurethane insulation: The entire cabinet structure and solid doors are foamed-in-place using high density, CFC free polyurethane insulation.
• Door pressure release device: Pressure relief doors are designed to eliminate vacuum pressure and allow easy, instant door opening.
• LED interior lighting
• Top mount compressor
• Freezer holds -10°F ~ 0°F for the best in frozen food preservation
• Warranty: 3 Year Parts and Labor & 5 Years on Compressor
|Height||83'' (Including 5" casters)|
|# of Doors||6|
|# of Shelves||9|
|Compressor Location||Top Mounted|
|Temperature Range||-10°F ~ 0°F|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.