• Self-Cleaning Condenser: The accumulation of dust in the condenser can cause the failure or breakdown of refrigerators. Refrigerators run normally until they reach a certain level of accumulation. At some point, when they are over the limit, their performance drops quickly resulting in damage to, or disposal of the stored products inside. The Self-Cleaning Condenser device keeps the condenser clean and prevents system failure by automatically brushing daily.
• Digital temperature control & monitor system:
• Hydrocarbon refrigerants (R-600a): With innovative and eco-friendly technology, Turbo Air brings you hydrocarbon refrigerators designed to meet the new standards of the EPA and DOE in 2017. Hydrocarbon refrigerants do not deplete the ozone layer and have very low contribution to global warming (ODP-0, GWP-3).
• Stainless steel interior & exterior: The Turbo Air Super Deluxe glass door model is constructed with stainless steel exterior. The door is glass with AL frame. The interior is stainless steel that guarantees the utmost in cleanliness and long product life. The Super Deluxe adds a touch of style to the most refined setting.
• Double pane glass doors with Low-E glass: Energy saving double pane glass doors are equipped with Low-emissivity glass, which reduces outer heat gain and decreases energy consumption. It enhances energy efficiency and minimizes condensation. Lightweight door construction also reduces door maintenance and bushing wear, which in turn facilitates smoother door opening.
• High-density polyurethane insulation: The entire cabinet structure and solid doors are foamed-in-place using high density, CFC free polyurethane insulation.
• Ergonomically designed doors: Customers’ fatigue fades away with easy grip handles and doors that open effortlessly. Self-closing features make this the ultimate choice in customer convenience.
• Adjustable, heavy duty, PE (polyethylene) coated wire shelves
• LED interior lighting
• Bottom mount compressor
• Refrigerator holds 33°F ~ 38°F for the best in food preservation
• Warranty: 3 Year Parts and Labor & 5 Years on Compressor
|Height||83-1/4'' (Including 5" casters)|
|# of Doors||1|
|# of Shelves||3|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Temperature Range||33°F ~ 38°F|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.