- Stainless steel cabinet construction
- The Turbo Air M3 model boasts a stainless steel exterior (galvanized steel back and bottom). Interior is stainless steel floor with AL sides and back. It guarantees the utmost in cleanliness and long product life. It can add a touch of style to the most refined setting.
- Efficient refrigeration system
- M3's solid door refrigerators are designed with oversized and balanced (CFC Free R-134A) refrigeration systems. These include efficient evaporators and condensers for faster cooling and greater efficiency.High-density polyurethane insulation
- The entire cabinet structure and solid doors are foamed-in-place using high density, CFC free polyurethane insulation.
- Ergonomically designed doors
- Customers' fatigue fades away with easy grip handles and d
- oors that open effortlessly. These features along with self-closing doors make this the ultimate choice in customer convenience. ABS sheet door liners resist water condensation with thermal efficiency.
- Adjustable, heavy duty, PE (polyethylene) coated wire shelves
- Magnetic door gaskets
- Magnetic door gaskets are of one piece construction, removable without tools for ease of cleaning and replacement.
- Refrigerator holds 33°F ~ 38°F for the best in food preservation
- Warranty: 3 Year Parts & Labor
|Height||30-5/8" (Not Including 5" Casters)|
|Capacity (Cu.Ft)||19 cu/ft|
|# of Doors||3|
|# of Shelves||3|
|Compressor Location||Back Mounted|
|Temperature Range||33 - 45 F|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.