- Self-Cleaning Condenser: The accumulation of dust in the condenser can cause the failure or breakdown of refrigerators. Refrigerators run normally until they reach a certain level of accumulation. At some point, when they are over the limit, their performance drops quickly resulting in damage to, or disposal of the stored products inside. The Self-Cleaning Condenser device keeps the condenser clean and prevents system failure by automatically brushing daily.
- Hydrocarbon refrigerants (R-290): With innovative and eco-friendly technology, Turbo Air brings you hydrocarbon refrigerators designed to meet the new standards of the EPA and DOE in 2017. Hydrocarbon refrigerants do not deplete the ozone layer and have very low contribution to global warming (ODP-0, GWP-3).
- Forced air cooling system: Fast cooling and balanced temperature throughout the cabinet.
- Stainless steel countertop and interior:The exterior of the cabinet is constructed with heavy gauge reinforced stainless steel countertop and wear-resistant black vinyl coated galvanized steel. The interior is painted galvanized steel with reinforced stainless steel floor. Turbo Air Back Bar model guarantees the utmost in cleanliness and long product life. It also adds a touch of style to the most refined setting
- Ergonomically designed doors: Customers’ fatigue fades away with easy grip handles and doors that open effortlessly. These features along with self-closing doors make this the ultimate choice in customer convenience.
- LED lighting interior
- Double pane glass doors with Low-E glass
- High-density polyurethane insulation: The entire cabinet structure is foamed-in-place using high density, CFC free polyurethane insulation
- Adjustable, heavy duty, PE (polyethylene) coated wire shelves
- Side mount compressor unit
- Refrigerator holds 33°F ~ 38°F for the best in beverage preservation
- Warranty: 3 Year Parts and Labor & 5 Years on compressor
|Height||37-1/8'' (Not Including 5" Casters)|
|Capacity (Cu.Ft)||30 cu/ft|
|# of Doors||3|
|# of Shelves||8|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Temperature Range||33 - 38 F|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.