- Hydrocarbon refrigerants (R-600a): With innovative and eco-friendly technology, Turbo Air brings you hydrocarbon refrigerators designed to meet the new standards of the EPA and DOE in 2017. Hydrocarbon refrigerants do not deplete the ozone layer and have very low contribution to global warming (ODP-0, GWP-3)
- Forced air cooling system: Fast cooling and balanced temperature throughout the cabinet
- Stainless steel cabinet construction: SB models have an attractive wear-resistant black vinyl exterior. Heavy gauge stainless steel countertop is perfect for sanitation and durability. The interior is stainless steel except galvanized steel top. Spacious inside construction with 311/4” inner height accommodates various sizes of beer kegs.Turbo Air beer dispenser model guarantees the utmost in cleanliness and long product life. It also adds a touch of style to the most refined setting.
- 3” diameter stainless steel insulated beer towers
- High-density polyurethane insulation: The entire cabinet structure is foamed-in-place using high density, CFC free polyurethane insulation.
- Ergonomically designed doors: Customers’ fatigue fades away with easy grip handles and doors that open effortlessly. These features along with self-closing doors make this the ultimate choice in customer convenience
- Side mount compressor unit: With compressors positioned on the side of the unit, our refrigerators can now be serviced without being moved. Our innovative, front breathing feature also allows this model to be highly efficient in narrow spaces.
- Comes standard with a two-way tapper manifold
- Beer dispenser holds 33°F ~ 38°F for the best in beverage preservation
- Warranty: 3 Year Parts and Labor & 5 Years on compressor
|Height||38-7/8'' (Not Including 5" Casters)|
|Capacity (1/2 Barrels)||1|
|# of Doors||1|
|# of Shelves||-|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Temperature Range||33 - 38 F|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.