- Self-Cleaning Condenser: The accumulation of dust in the condenser can cause the failure or breakdown of refrigerators. Refrigerators run normally until they reach a certain level of accumulation. At some point, when they are over the limit, their performance drops quickly resulting in damage to, or disposal of the stored products inside. The Self-Cleaning Condenser device keeps the condenser clean and prevents system failure by automatically brushing daily.
- Hydrocarbon refrigerants (R-600a): With innovative and eco-friendly technology, Turbo Air brings you hydrocarbon refrigerators designed to meet the new standards of the EPA and DOE in 2017. Hydrocarbon refrigerants do not deplete the ozone layer and have very low contribution to global warming (ODP-0, GWP-3).
- Forced air cooling system: Fast cooling and balanced temperature throughout the cabinet.
- Stainless steel cabinet construction: SB models have an attractive wear-resistant black vinyl exterior. Heavy gauge stainless steel countertop and club top lids are perfect for sanitation and durability. The interior is stainless steel except galvanized steel top. Spacious inside construction with 32” inner height accommodates various sizes of beer kegs. Turbo Air Club Top model guarantees the utmost in cleanliness and long product life. It also adds a touch of style to the most refined setting.
- High-density polyurethane insulation: The entire cabinet structure is foamed-in-place using high density, CFC free polyurethane insulation.
- 3” diameter stainless steel insulated beer towers
- Comes standard with a four-way tapper manifold
- Club top (TCB) models provide easy access to the interior area: Club Top is a combined functional cabinet of direct draw cold beer dispenser and glass chiller. This convenient model provides easy access to interior storage area of the refrigerator for chilled beer glasses.
- Ergonomically designed doors
- Easy to glide stainless steel club top lids
- Side mount compressor unit
- Club top beer dispenser holds 33°F ~ 38°F for the best in beverage preservation
- Warranty: 3 Year Parts and Labor & 5 Years on compressor
|Height||38-5/8'' (Not Including 5" Casters)|
|Capacity (1/2 Barrels)||2|
|# of Doors||2|
|# of Shelves||-|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Temperature Range||33 - 38 F|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.