- Maintenance-free, Self-Cleaning Condenser (patented Only at Turbo Air): The accumulation of dust in the condenser causes the failure or breakdown of refrigerators. Refrigerators run normally until they reach a certain level of accumulation. At some point, when they are over the limit, their performance drops quickly resulting in damage to, or disposal of the stored products in refrigerators. The Self-Cleaning Condenser device keeps the condenser clean and prevents system failure by automatically brushing daily.
- Hydrocarbon Refrigerants (R-290): With innovative and eco-friendly technology, Turbo Air brings you hydrocarbon refrigerators designed to meet the new standards of EPA and DOE in 2017. Hydrocarbon refrigerants do not deplete the ozone layer and have very low contribution to the global warming (ODP-0, GWP-3)
- Forced air cooling system: Fast cooling and balanced temperature throughout the cabinet
- Stainless steel cabinet construction: Super Deluxe (SD) models boast a stainless steel exterior (except galvanized steel back and bottom). Heavy gauge stainless steel countertop and club top lids are perfect for sanitation and durability. Interior is stainless steel except galvanized steel top. Turbo Air Club Top model guarantees utmost in cleanliness and long product life. It also can add a touch of style to the most refined setting
- High-density polyurethane insulation: The entire cabinet structure is foamed-in-place using high density, CFC free polyurethane insulation.
- 3” diameter stainless steel insulated beer columns
- Comes standard with a four-way tapper manifold
- Club top (TCB) models provide easy access to the interior area: Club Top is a combined functional cabinet of direct draw cold beer dispenser and glass chiller. This convenient model provides easy access to interior storage area of the refrigerator for chilled beer glasses.
- Easy to glide stainless steel club top lids
- Ergonomically designed doors
- Side mount compressor unit
- Refrigerator holds 33°F ~ 38°F for the best in beverage preservation
- Warranty: 3 Year Parts and Labor & 5 Years on compressor
|Height||38-5/8'' (does not include 5" Casters)|
|Capacity (1/2 Barrels)||4|
|# of Doors||3|
|# of Shelves||-|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Temperature Range||33 - 38 F|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.