Turbo Air TCBE-82SDR-N Super Deluxe 84" Four Drawer Chef Base
- Self-Cleaning Condenser: The accumulation of dust in the condenser can cause the failure or breakdown of refrigerators. Refrigerators run normally until they reach a certain level of accumulation. At some point, when they are over the limit, their performance drops quickly resulting in damage to, or disposal of the stored products inside. The Self-Cleaning Condenser device keeps the condenser clean and prevents system failure by automatically brushing daily.
- Hydrocarbon refrigerants (R-290): With innovative and eco-friendly technology, Turbo Air brings you hydrocarbon refrigerators designed to meet the new standards of the EPA and DOE in 2017. Hydrocarbon refrigerants do not deplete the ozone layer and have very low contribution to global warming (ODP-0, GWP-3).
- Strong body and durable construction: Built with heavy duty 16 ga. stainless steel, Chef Base top is manufactured of one-piece reinforced stainless steel to ensure durability.
- Digital temperature display on front panel
- Top is insulated to eliminate heat transfer to the interior of cabinet
- Flat Top Countertops: TTCBE-72/82SDR-(E)-N supports up to 1,192 pounds of equipment.
- Durable stainless steel drawers
- Side mount compressor unit: With compressors positioned on the side of the unit, our refrigerators can now be serviced without being moved. Our innovative, front breathing feature also allows this model to be highly efficient in narrow spaces.
- High-density polyurethane insulation: The entire cabinet structure and solid doors are foamed-in-place using high density, CFC free polyurethane insulation.
- Refrigerator holds 33°F ~ 38°F for the best in food preservation
- Each drawer accommodates up to: 4” deep sixth (1/6) size pans (drawer pans not included)
- Warranty: 3 Year Parts and Labor & 5 Years on Compressor
|Height||20-1/2'' (Not Including 6" Casters)|
|# of Drawers||4|
|Countertop Weight Capacity||1192 Lbs|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Temperature Range||33°F ~ 38°F|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.