• Self-Cleaning Condenser: The accumulation of dust in the condenser can cause the failure or breakdown of refrigerators. Refrigerators run normally until they reach a certain level of accumulation. At some point, when they are over the limit, their performance drops quickly resulting in damage to, or disposal of the stored products inside. The Self-Cleaning Condenser device keeps the condenser clean and prevents system failure by automatically brushing daily.
• Digital temperature control & monitor system:
• Hydrocarbon refrigerants (R-290): With innovative and eco-friendly technology, Turbo Air brings you hydrocarbon refrigerators designed to meet the new standards of the EPA and DOE in 2017. Hydrocarbon refrigerants do not deplete the ozone layer and have very low contribution to global warming (ODP-0, GWP-3).
• Energy conserving fan control: Utilizing algorithmic air circulation for optimal temperature levels, our innovative fan control system conserves energy by at least 15% and increases compressor life by up to 30%.
• No electrical cabinet heater is needed: Turbo Air is the first in the industry to replace a frame heater with a method of using compressor-produced heat. This eliminates any unnecessary energy consumption while providing efficient freezing performance.
• Shadow free advertising panel: Turbo Air is a pioneer in the refrigerator industry on applying special LED Light Guided Panels (LGP). LGP increases panel visibility and eliminates shadows, enhancing any store atmosphere with eye-catching effects. LED lighting offers 5 times longer lasting life than fluorescents and conserves energy as well.
• High-density polyurethane insulation: The entire cabinet structure is foamed-in-place using high density, CFC free polyurethane insulation.
• Triple pane heated glass doors: Equipped with unique triple-pane heated glass doors which enhance energy efficiency by preventing heat transfers and minimizing condensation. Lightweight door construction reduces door maintenance, bushing wear, and facilitates smooth door opening.
• LED lighting interior
•Freezer holds -10°F ~ 5°F for the best in frozen food preservation
• Warranty: 3 Year Parts and Labor & 5 Years on Compressor
• Available in (W) & (B)
|# of Doors||2|
|# of Shelves||8|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Temperature Range||-10°F ~ 5°F|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.