• Maintenance-free, Self-Cleaning Condenser (patented Only at Turbo Air): The accumulation of dust in the condenser causes the failure or breakdown of refrigerators. Refrigerators run normally until they reach a certain level of accumulation. At some point, when they are over the limit, their performance drops quickly resulting in damage to, or disposal of the stored products in refrigerators. The self-cleaning condenser device keeps the condenser clean and prevents system failure by automatically brushing daily.
• Hydrocarbon Refrigerants (R-290): With innovative and eco-friendly technology, Turbo Air brings you hydro- carbon refrigerators designed to meet the new standards of EPA and DOE in 2017. Hydrocarbon refrigerants do not deplete the ozone layer and have very low contribution to the global warming (ODP-0, GWP-3).
• Digital temperature control & monitor system:
• Ice does not melt even in hot climates: Turbo Air ice merchandisers are based on a freezer system which is adjusted to the ideal temperature range for bagged ice storage, whereas our competitors use refrigerator based systems. It maintains an avg. temperature of 12°F or below and eliminates ice melting problems during hot weather conditions.
• Triple pane heated glass doors: Equipped with unique triple-pane heated glass doors which enhance energy efficiency by preventing heat transfers and minimizing condensation. Lightweight door construction reduces door maintenance, bushing wear, and facilitates smooth door opening.
• No electrical cabinet heater is needed: Electrical heaters in freezers operate 24/7 in order to prevent water flow to the cabinet surface. This causes unnecessary energy consumption, and sometimes is the reason behind overheating. Instead of frame heaters, Turbo Air freezers harness the heat produced by the compressor during its condensing stage, eliminating any unnecessary energy consumption as well as providing the most efficient freezer performance available.
• LED advertising panel: LED lighting offers 5 times longer lasting life than fluorescents and conserves energy as well.
• High-density polyurethane insulation: The entire cabinet structure is foamed-in-place using high density, CFC free polyurethane insulation.
• LED lighting interior
• Magnetic door gaskets: Magnetic door gaskets are of one piece construction, removable without tools for ease of cleaning and replacement.
• Bottom mount compressor units: Turbo Air’s bottom mount compressor allows easier access for service and extra storage space above. In addition, the lower area provides a cooler and less greasy operating environment which results in reduced compressor running time.
• Freezer holds 10°F ~ 15°F for the best in bagged ice storage
• Warranty: 2 Year Parts and Labor & 5 Years on Compressor
|# of Doors||1|
|# of Rack Shelves||2|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Temperature Range||10°F ~ 15°F|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.