- Hydrocarbon refrigerants (R-290): With innovative and eco-friendly technology, Turbo Air brings you hydrocarbon refrigerators designed to meet the new standards of the EPA and DOE in 2017. Hydrocarbon refrigerants do not deplete the ozone layer and have very low contribution to global warming (ODP-0, GWP-3).
- Energy conserving fan control: Utilizing algorithmic air circulation for optimal temperature levels, our innovative fan control system conserves energy by at least 15% and increases compressor life by up to 30%.
- Hot gas condensate system: Through Turbo Air’s creative innovation, the condensate system surfaces have been specially treated to resist corrosion. This not only increases efficiency without the risk of refrigerant leakage from corrosion, but also prevents the overflow of condensate water.
- Double pane glass doors with Low-E glass: Energy saving double pane glass doors are equipped with Low-emissivity glass, which reduces outer heat gain and decreases energy consumption. It enhances energy efficiency and minimizes condensation. Lightweight door construction also reduces door maintenance and bushing wear, which in turn facilitates smoother door opening.
- High-density polyurethane insulation: The entire cabinet structure and solid doors are foamed-in-place using high density, CFC free polyurethane insulation.
- Adjustable, heavy duty, PE (polyethylene) coated wire shelves
- LED advertising panel: LED lighting offers 5 times longer lasting life than fluorescents and conserves energy as well.
- LED lighting interior
- Refrigerator holds 33°F ~ 38°F for the best in beverage preservation
- Warranty: 2 Year Parts and Labor & 5 Years on Compressor
|# of Doors||3|
|# of Shelves||12|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Temperature Range||33 - 38 F|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.