- Self-Cleaning Condenser: The accumulation of dust in the condenser can cause the failure or breakdown of refrigerators. Refrigerators run normally until they reach a certain level of accumulation. At some point, when they are over the limit, their performance drops quickly resulting in damage to, or disposal of the stored products inside. The Self-Cleaning Condenser device keeps the condenser clean and prevents system failure by automatically brushing daily.
- Hydrocarbon refrigerants (R-290): With innovative and eco-friendly technology, Turbo Air brings you hydrocarbon refrigerators designed to meet the new standards of the EPA and DOE in 2017. Hydrocarbon refrigerants do not deplete the ozone layer and have very low contribution to global warming (ODP-0, GWP-3).
- Cold Bunker system: Our innovative forced air system allows cold air to flow all around the food pan area, covering not only underneath the pan, but also the front, top and the rear. This unique air flow creates a cold air-shield around the pan, which maintains the food temperature at under 41°F (NSF requirement) even when the lids are opened. In addition, the compartment isolates pans from the reach-in area to prevent food spillage.
- Sturdy, clean stainless steel shelving & drawers: Shelves are the most important part of cleanliness as they come in direct contact with food. After a while, PVC coated wire shelves may peel, rust and lead to unsanitary conditions. Only the Turbo Air Super Deluxe series uniquely provides stainless steel shelving.
- Stainless steel cabinet construction: The Turbo Air Super Deluxe model boasts a stainless steel interior (ABS door liner) and exterior (galvanized steel back & bottom) including durable stainless steel drawers. It guarantees the utmost in cleanliness and long product life. The Super Deluxe adds a touch of style to the most refined setting.
- Extra deep HDPE cutting board: Our cutting board is 19-1/4” deep and 1/2” thick to provide ample working space, and is made of easy to use and sanitize HDPE (High Density Polyethylene). The new side rail cutting board bracket makes it easy to secure and remove the cutting board.
- Insulated pan cover
- Front breathing, side mount compressor unit: With compressors positioned on the side of the unit, our refrigerators can now be serviced without being moved. Our innovative, front breathing feature also allows this model to be highly efficient in narrow spaces.
- Refrigerator holds 33°F ~ 41°F for the best in food preservation
- Each drawer accommodates up to 6” deep sixth (1/6) size pans (drawer pans not included)
- Warranty: 3 Year Parts and Labor & 5 Years on Compressor
|Height||41'' (Includes 5" casters)|
|# of Doors||1|
|# of Drawers||4|
|# of Shelves||2|
|# of Pans||12|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Temperature Range||33°F ~ 41°F|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.