Univex's SRM12 mixer is the smallest commercial grade mixer available with a #12 PTO (Power Take-Off) as standard equipment. Like all Univex Mixers, the SRM12 uses a power-efficient, variable speed transmission that enables the operator to change speeds without having to first stop the mixer. This advanced technology utilizes torque-sensing pulleys to extract a greater torque-to-horsepower ratio with fewer parts. A rugged gear train drives the beater head and PTO shafts.
- 1/3 HP capacitor start motor
- Variable speed drive: four fixed speeds or any speed in between
- Change speeds without having to stop the mixer
- Two-piece stainless steel, dishwasher safe safety guard
- Heavy duty stainless steel bowl
- #12 power take-off (PTO) hub
- Interlock switch protects operator from injury if safety guard is open or if bowl is lowered
- Hardened alloy gears in transmission
- Durable NSF-approved hybrid epoxy/polyester powder coat finish.
- Made in the USA
- 12 quart stainless steel bowl
- Dough hook
- Batter beater
- Wire whip
- Ingredient chute
- Two year on-site parts and labor
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.