- 4” thick AK-XPS4 insulation with R-29 value, providing exceptional moisture resistance and long-lasting structural integrity for panels
- 26 gauge Acrylume coated corrosion resistant stucco embossed Galvalume on all interior and exterior surfaces
- 30” W x 76” H or 36” W x 76” H flush mounted self-closing door in your choice of locations: on the width or length side
- 2 super cam-rise spring assisted hinges
- Handle with key lock
- Interior safety lock release handle
- Spring actuated door closer
- Digital LED thermometer with on and off pilot lighted switch, temp display °F or °C
- Vapor proof light fixture centered on interior door jamb
- Smooth aluminum floor with 1/2" radius cove to facilitate cleaning, floor is rated at 600 lbs. per sq. ft. of uniformly distributed load
- Freezer door with temperature regulating thermostat and mounted PRV
- Allow a minimum of 2” clearance around all sides of the walk-in for proper air circulation
- Outdoor walk-in accessories include: rain roof membrane, exterior floor angles and door hood
Refrigeration System Information
- Top Mount Self Contained Refrigeration -10°F: 2.5 horsepower / 23.8 Amps
- Remote Refrigeration -10°F: 2.5 horsepower / 29 Amps
- Remote Refrigeration 0°F: 1.5 horsepower / 20 Amps
- Top Mount Self-Contained Refrigeration is sized at 90°F ambient temperature based on normal holding
- Ambient temperature based on normal holding usage
- Refrigeration Evaporator with EC motor
- 50 year thermal warranty on insulation
- 15 year original panel warranty
- 1 year original parts warranty
- Refrigeration system components will be covered per original equipment manufacturer’s warranty terms and conditions
Financing & Shipping Information
12 months financing available! Apply here.
Ships in 48 hours! We must receive your order by 10AM EST to ship within 48 business hours. Orders received after 10AM count as the next business day. New customers placing their first order require 72 hours for processing with a credit card payment. Shipping lead times are subject to receipt of approved signed drawings, credit approval, and standard terms and conditions.
Please email us for additional costs to meet 170 mph high velocity wind requirements if your walk-in is shipping to the following areas: State of Florida; Los Angeles, CA; State of Oregon; Chicago, IL; and any coastal areas for the States of Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, North and South Carolina or other areas requiring hurricane wind load rating. Other City/State outdoor walk-in requirements may change without notice. Specifications are subject to change without notice due to our continuous product improvements.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.